Friday, May 27, 2016

Previously, on Sunshine on a Cloudy Day...

I FINALLY graduated!

And some of my family even got to come out for it!

Got to Island Hop with these two!

Moved out of our first home
Made a new home a whole country and half an ocean away (4,826 miles)
Experienced living in a place that has WINTER (Oh. My. Word.)

Get to see A LOT more of these people!!!

Finally get to go see these people more than once a year!
WE'RE GONNA HAVE A BABY!!!!!!!
IT'S A BOY!!!!
And, in case this picture doesn't explain it well enough...he's coming pretty soon...
I am not really up to date on my blog etiquette (let's be honest, I have never been up to date on blog etiquette...) and I wasn't really sure if it's allowed to just come back and pretend it hasn't been literally years since I've posted. BUT, I feel like posting here is a little bit better than subjecting everyone who made the mistake of friending me on facebook to all my nonsense. 


But hey, if you choose to come here and "read all about it", that's your own fault!
I really am going to try to keep up with it this time...but I'm still not making any promises....


Not very reliably yours,
The Forecaster's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment