Monday, December 5, 2011

Sometimes...

I realize after my last post being all about how thankful I am it would be a bit of a let down to come here now and see that I'm seriously aggravated. But, I promised to try to be real.

This week has been a little rough.
Mr. Husband and I are working on getting good and in shape--he's got a big PT test coming up that is REALLY important and I have been marked as the quadriplegic wife (by one of Mr. Husband's higher ups) because of my lack of exercise since my face injury.
It's great to work out--it makes you feel better and it's definitely good for you...but it can be very exhausting (especially because I've gotten so out of shape).

I was so ecstatic last week when I found that I had not only gotten into the University I applied to but also received a scholarship--this week I am seriously ticked with the admissions office for not giving me all the info I needed thus ensuring that I will be AT LEAST a week late in registering. Also, I was already set back to freshmen status for registering in the first place. Oh the glories of a transfer student...grr!
Probably the worst part is that I KNOW this stuff happens. This is not my first rodeo.

Now, having said all this...I woke up this morning with this song stuck in my head--I'm pretty sure the Lord is trying to tell me something:
God can do anything, anything, anything
God can do anything but fail
God can do anything, anything, anything
God can do anything but fail

Chorus:
He's the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end
He's the fairest of ten thousand to my soul
God can do anything, anything, anything
God can do anything but fail

No comments:

Post a Comment