Thursday, May 3, 2012

You keep the ones that buy you shoes!

Last week I complained to Mr. Husband that some of my favorite flip flops, the ones with the braided leather tops, had broken and that I had loved those flip flops. I tried to put it out of my mind as, well, they're flip flops and I do have other ones, I just really liked those and they went with everything.
Anyway, on Saturday I went to check the mail and there was a package from American Eagle. I brought it to Mr. Husband, asking if he had ordered anything from there. He took the package into the other room to open it and came back with his hands behind his back.
These were my surprise!
When I asked him why he bought me two pair he said that brown doesn't go with everything and that I needed a black pair too:)

I was planning on keeping him anyway...but what a sweetheart!

Okay, sweetness over. It's almost finals week!

2 comments: