Saturday, November 12, 2011

Lovely

Here are a few lovely things as of late:

Mr. Husband surprised me by ordering a coffee maker for me. It matches my kitchenware...and it makes coffee; which we all know to be the most important part.
(Question: Is it wrong to post a picture of a coffee maker without coffee in it?)

My Maid of Honor and her mom made me a quilt with marriage blessings and advice from everyone at the bridal shower that the MOH, my sister, and one of our friends threw for me. It's pretty and I love it!

It's so sweet!
 I love my mom...
Also, I love my mother-in-law. She sends us care packages on a regular basis. One of the most recent contained things to make our Thanksgiving a little more lovely, and a little more homey:)


Also, recently, I've been trying to make our yard look a little more lovely. Mowing is a good start, but I'd really like to have a garden! I figured, though, that I had better start with what we've already got. So, I've been putting borders around our trees/plants:
Before:


After:

A little bit more lovely. Right? I hope so!

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Philipians 4:8


2 comments: