Saturday, May 19, 2012

Spring Re-cap

I know that I have a habit of not posting anything during a school semester and I leave huge gaps in my "online journaling". And, because I know you are all sitting on the edge of your seats wondering just what has gone on in my life from February to May, I will do a quick recap.
Most importantly, I gained a new niece AND a new nephew this semester. They are both adorable and I can't wait to see them!
The next best thing that happened was that we finally had visitors! Mr. Husband's parents came to see us and we had such a good time! I am so glad they were able to come spend time with us!






The above picture has to be one of my favorite from their visit...Mr. Father-in-law looks so enthused:)

While they were here they helped me throw a little birthday party for Mr. Husband's 27th and I had fun making this cake...it's almost what he asked for:


I cut my hair OFF during Spring Break. It had already started to grow out a bit but I am enjoying the easiness of short hair and being able to straighten it a little more:

We had our first "field trip" with the Sunday school. We went to a park and played games...I am enjoying being a Sunday school teacher...even with some cheeky kids (as you can see):





On that same subject. We had a Mother's Day dinner at a Japanese restaurant and it was very delicious. The salmon was especially good--also, not appearing in this photo, the fried green beans that I had already eaten...

So...that was it, in a nut-shell.
I made it through the semester and am now working on getting our house back in order. There are so many things that get left un-done when I'm in school and the work kind of piles up. But...there are also fun things to look forward to!
My best friend is coming for a visit in ONE month and I will be making a trip home this summer. I can't wait!

Hopefully I'll be posting more regularly now, too:)

No comments:

Post a Comment